Countdown to the Con!
GeekGirlCon ‘15 festivities officially kick off today, and I hope you’re all as excited as I am!
I also hope you’ve grabbed your passes, as all online passes are now SOLD OUT. There may be some passes (at early bird prices) still in local stores, if you hurry. I recommend calling ahead, and bringing cash! Check with the following to see if you can snag a last-minute pass:
- Wayward Coffeehouse in Roosevelt/U-District, Seattle
- Comics Dungeon in Wallingford, Seattle
- Gamma Ray Games/The Raygun Lounge in Capitol Hill, Seattle
- Olympic Cards and Comics in Olympia
- Mox Boarding House in Bellevue
- Card Kingdom in Ballard, Seattle
If you’ve already scored your pass, head to Registration at the Conference Center on Friday from 4pm-7pm to avoid the weekend rush, or on Saturday and Sunday morning starting at 9am.
You can also come to the Kickoff Party/GeekGirlCONcert Friday night and pick them up at the door.
- Paper passes, which you may have bought in stores or at our GeekGirlCon booth at other conventions around town, must be exchanged for a badge at Registration
- One-day paper passes are good for either Saturday or Sunday–Registration will hook you up with whichever badge you prefer
- Folks with will-call passes need to show some kind of ID or proof of purchase when picking them up (this doesn’t have to be a photo ID, and can be the email receipt from your purchase)
Great, now you’ve sorted yourself out with a badge–how do you keep track of all those panels you want to see?
Well, iOS and Android users can download the Guidebook app, search for GeekGirlCon, and add us to their events. It’s an interactive schedule and planner, where you can create your own schedule (with reminders), tag booths you want to visit, and more. There’s also a browser version.
What else am I forgetting?
Oh, that’s right–have fun! We can’t wait to see you!