GeekGirlCon 2016: More Space for Every Geek, Everybody
Written by GeekGirlCon Social Media Manager Laurel McJannet
We have exciting news!
This year, we are adding the 4th floor trade show area at the Washington State Conference Center.
All this glorious space means you can look forward to:
- Seeing Artist’s Alley, Exhibitors, and GeekGirlConnections all on the same “giant” floor.
- A new concession area/café.
- Lots of space for exploring without running into long queue lines.
- Additional space for authors and game vendors to sell their wares.
- More exhibitors and artists than ever before.
- Two more giant rooms for panels added to our regular room set-up.
- A DIY Science Zone that’s doubled in size.
The timing of this makes it all the more appropriate to also announce this year’s Con theme… Ready?
Every Geek, Everybody.
We’re working on ways for everyone to participate and have fun with this year’s theme, so stay tuned to our social media and our blog for details.
What are you most looking forward to in our new 4th floor space? Tell us in the comments!