Social Media Contest: Promote our Panels
Are you excited for another year of amazing GeekGirlCon panels? We know you are–and we are, too! This year, we’re offering you the chance to help us find great content in exchange for the chance to win a free GeekGirlCon ‘16 2-day pass and t-shirt. All you have to do is share our call for submissions on your social media, and you will be entered to win!
This contest will run from Thursday, March 17 to Thursday, March 31.
Winners for week one will be drawn on Friday, March 25, and winners for week two will be drawn on Friday, April 1. (No jokes, we promise!)
- To enter the contest you must share our call for submissions on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Tumblr, using the contest entry posts. (When sharing, make sure your privacy settings for the post allow GeekGirlCon to see it!)
- Each platform is run separately–that is to say, all Facebook shares will go into one entry pool, all Twitter retweets into a second entry pool, and all Tumblr reblogs into a third entry pool.
- You can enter each pool once per week for a total of up to three entries per week. Additional shares, retweets, and reblogs will not be counted as additional entries.
- One winner will be drawn per platform, per week, totaling 6 lucky winners.
- Shares/tweets/reblogs from contest accounts will not be counted–it must be your primary/personal account.
- Organizations may also enter the contest, and will be tallied in the same way as individuals.
- In the case of an organization being drawn as a winner, the prize will still be one free 2-day pass to GeekGirlCon ‘16 and one t-shirt.
- Winners are removed from the pool, and cannot win a second time.
- Winners will be drawn at random.
- GeekGirlCon reserves the right to revoke a winner’s pass in the event of a violation of our policies.
- GeekGirlCon Staff and Board Members are ineligible to enter the contest.
Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com.