Trivia at Mox Boarding House on September 9!
Calling all geeks (AKA every person reading this post)! Join GeekGirlCon Sunday, September 9 for an afternoon of trivia fun at Mox Boarding House in Bellevue!
If you’re unfamiliar with Mox Boarding House, here’s what you need to know:
- Mox is a gathering place for gamers and geeks of ALL AGES.
- However, they also serve beer and wine and other food-type goodies.
- The Bellevue location is at 13310 Bel-Red Rd, Bellevue, WA 98005.
- It’s a really cool space, and coming to our event would be the perfect opportunity to check it out!
If that all sounds good, here’s what you need to know about our trivia night:
- It’s on Sunday, September 9 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- To participate, there’s a $7 per-person ticket price.
- We’re capping teams at 6 people. Feel free to either come with a team or on your own. There will be tons of folks to join up with once you’re there.
- While trivia will be the main event, we’ll also have other activities going on.
- We’ll be selling passes to GeekGirlCon ’18!
- We’ll be nerding out in Mox’s big tournament room, and there will be servers around to take food and drink orders (there’s a full restaurant!).
Finally, know that by coming out, you’ll be supporting GeekGirlCon or, as I like to call it, your favorite geeky org and the best weekend of the year!