What Do You Love About GGC? Write About It!
Leading up to November, we’d like to feature some new perspectives on the blog about what it’s like to be at GeekGirlCon. If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, here’s a non-exhaustive list of ideas to get you thinking:
- What’s it like to attend GeekGirlCon with kids? Parents? Grandparents? Friends who aren’t themselves geeks?
- What’s it like when your geeky interests are pretty niche?
- What’s it like as an introvert? Someone with anxiety? Sensory sensitivity?
- What do you wish more people knew about the con?
- Best ways to make new GeekGirlCon friends and stay in touch?
- How do you prepare for the weekend?
- What are the best tips and tricks for staying hydrated and full of snacks?
- What’s your typical con-going itinerary? Mostly panels? Mostly Expo Hall? Do you usually get enough sleep?
- Favorite programming or Featured Contributors to date?
If you’re interested in being featured, please submit your piece (approx. 500 to 1,000 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Con Weekend Pitch.
Teal & Indigo